Required for fast-growing, young Scottish tourism company, servicing exciting brands including Ness Bus and The Hairy Coo.
The candidate should be an extremely organised, approachable and friendly individual who can work independently, as well as part of a small team. It is essential you have excellent Customer Service and administrative skills, as well as proficient use of Microsoft Office.
The role would be suited to someone who is flexible around working hours and initially seasonal July to October however long term we are looking for someone who can commit to the organisation and the hours will be flexible depending on seasonal demand.
40 hours per week - Monday - Friday
£17, 000 per annum pro rata
Customer Service/Reservations responsibilities;
- Responding to Customer enquiries through email and telephone channels in a timely a professional manner
- Processing customer bookings by telephone through company online bookings system
- Monitoring customer feedback through online channels and in house surveys
- Processing cancellations/refunds and booking dates changes
- Processing agent bookings
- Assisting with accommodation bookings for tour passengers
- Liaising with suppliers of accommodation and attractions
- Helping manage social media channels for 2 exciting brands
- Preparation of paper work for Driver-Guides daily
- Assisting Management with production of weekly and monthly reports
- Collation of Data and Data entry
- Collation of customer feedback
- Management of office supplies
If you are interested please send your Cv to
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.